Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sunday In Canada

It was a very interesting day! I was getting a little overwhelmed by Sunday. I was meeting so many new people and doing so much. Being a church was like I was at home. The lessons were the same, the church was the same, just the people were different. It was such a comforting feeling and it helped me re-charge. I got to meet one of the members that Tanner had baptized on his mission. Her name was Tanya Pentz and her  beautiful daughter. We got to spend the afternoon with them,the Whynacht and the Westhaver's.
By the afternoon, I was ready for a nap before we headed back the pot luck that the ward was putting on for Tanner. They were all so happy to see him. We then spent the rest of the night meeting new people and talking and for Tanner catching up with many people he has not talked to for years.
(Sorry more pictures)


 As the night was ending we wanted to stop by one more persons house before we left Kentville. We stopped at Matt and Ashleigh's house. We visited them. Matt was out of town but Ashleigh with her two kids Dillian, Colbey. They were such a cute family. Also, the way that she talked and told her kids to be good was incredible. I have never seen any mother do that. It makes me want to act the way she did with her kids with my own kids someday. It was a very good night!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! It was so fun to read about your trip!! You guys are just the cutest ever. That is a fact!

    ReplyDelete