Tanner and I got ready and headed to Tim Horton's, its very popular up in Canada. They are on almost every street corner. So I thought I need to have the whole experience of Canada so we got breakfast there.
We then drove around the island for about the next 2 hours, waiting for the Westhaver's boys to be ready to go to the beach.
We got to the camp site were the Peach's were staying about 30 minutes before Tanner and I needed to head back to Hampton.
We got just a few minutes with them and the beach. Then it was time to hit the road. Tanner and I took pictures a long the way back from the beach to the bridge.
We then crossed this bridge that was from the island to the main land. It was over the ocean. You just need to see pictures.
Tanner and I had a great drive back to Hampton. We stopped on the way in Moncton so I could see where he served and to get some food. I had a way good sandwich and Tanner had donair. They are all the rage up there. It was actually way better than I thought it would be.
We finally got back to the Pattinson's. They had there whole family there and we just added to the bunch of them. That night some of the members that Tanner wanted to see came over and sat and talked. He was really happy to get to talk with the Greens, and an old bishop of the ward in Hampton.
Then time for bed!



No comments:
Post a Comment