Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Halifax to Kentville


We woke up and it was a reminder that we are in this amazing little room.  




Our Bed and Breakfast was called the Sea Watch B &B
                                     
We ate a breakfast that was decorated with seashells.

We then drove to Peggy's Cove. It was foggy and the tide was high but it was still gorgeous. (Sorry about the picture dump.)
                     
                               


Most of our day was walking and driving so I wanted to show it all through pictures.

We then hiked to Cape Split after getting some ice cream. Cape Split was incredible. I have not seen any place that is like that.


  
                                               
                                   











We drove around until people got home.  We decided to drive to Tanner's old mission apartment. He lived in this same apartment for 9 months of his mission. 



We then drove to Kentville where I met the Whynacht and the Westhaver's. It was so great to finally meet this family that Tanner had known on his mission. I finally was able to meet Alexander who Tanner had talked about a lot since............  well, since I met Tanner. I also got to meet Conner and the little boy named after Tanner.... little Tanner. They were cute, funny boys. I was always entertained by them. I got to hear all about Little Tanners life. He just sat down and started talking to me. It was one of my favorite parts of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment