Friday, September 14, 2012

Prince Edward Island, Where The Islands have a Prince

Day two on Prince Edward Island started out wonderful. We got to sleep in and knowing that it was a beach day helped me be more relaxed. This was the relaxing part of our almost two week vacation  and I was going to take every opportunity to relax. Tanner and I decided we wanted to take this time to be alone. We drove to the other side of the island which took like 40 minutes. We went to the beach in Cavendish. This is the land of Anne of Green Gables. It was so beautiful!! Tanner and I went to the beach. Went home and got ready and we hit the town. We wanted to find our traditional vacation spot t-shirts. It was so fun but being in town and getting to walk around. Then it was time for dinner with the Westhaver's. It was a steak dinner. It was so delicious. Little Tanner LOVES meat so we was chowing down. While Alexander doesnt really like meat so he got pizza. The boys really wanted to watch Home Alone 2. Tanner and I both had not seen that movie since we were young. We realized that it was a very funny movie and the boys loved it. While we were watching the movie little Tanner just wanted to come and sit on our lap. He was so cute!!





No comments:

Post a Comment