Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New York City Day Two

We started out our day heading to the Empire State Building. We had so much fun walking around New York City. We walked through Time Square to get there. We had to wait in line for just over 2 hours. The people around us the whole time were getting pretty angry about waiting in line. Tanner and I just laughed at them. The rest of the day was spent walking around Central Park. We ate some pretty horrible vendor food. I should have been warned. Also, the old man we got it from was watching us the whole time we ate. It was weird......  


After walking through Central Park for a few hours and eating the not so good food. I was ready for a nice, cool, place. It just so happened that we were coming out of Central Park near the Manhattan Temple. We decided to step inside for a drink and to cool off. 
We then decided to go on a Central Line Harbor Cruise. It was great, minus the fact that I was getting sea sick before the boat even left the harbor. Once we were on the boat and moving I was just fine. 



This is the only picture Tanner got with my whole head in it. 

Then after that we headed to our reservation at a sushi restaurant. It was such a great restaurant. Tanner got deconstructed sushi. He had no idea what to do with it. I got grilled salmon and a California role. We really enjoyed our little bit fancy New York dinner! 




It was time for Time Square and shopping!! We really had a great time, even though I was getting very tired after walking for two days. 




We both slept very soundly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment