Saturday, November 10, 2012

HALLOWEEN

Halloween was very fun for us this year. We had a Halloween party at Annalee and Chad's which was very fun and we are happy that we can have that every year! This year for the party we ate dinner, played Minute To Win It games both in real life and on the WII. It was pretty funny. We have video of some of it that will be posted later. It was fun to get to have Allison and Dan come again this year. It is really nice to have my cousin as one of our friends. I really like it. Then Alec came with a date, she was very quite and cute.

On Sunday, Tanners grandparents had there traditional Halloween dinner. For the dinner we all get a menu and have to mark on it what we want. I got Skeleton Broth, Vampire Vittles, pumpkin puss, scrabbled brains. There are a lot of them to choose from but it is always a surprise. It always funny to get food but not utensils to eat the food with, or only getting the sauces but nothing to go with them. It is really fun. Then we get a second round to choose and then its  free for all and we can eat whatever we want. We always love this dinner. It is a must be at dinner! Then the "Spook Alley", it is the BEST part. I love getting to go to the spook alley, I am not a fan of being scared but this is my kind of being scared. This year it was outside and I was told I was only going to live 48 hours unless I drink blood, eat brains or eat eyeballs. I drank the blood (V8 Juice) and man I thought I was going to have to spit it out but I finally swallowed it. It was nasty!!

Then on Monday, we went over to my parents house and carved pumpkins. Mine pumpkin took me a long time but I really enjoy carving pumpkins. Tanner had to help me after awhile because my hand was getting very tired.
 Ashley, Tanner, Annalee, Alec, Emari, Chad

 Ashley and Tanner

Finally on Halloween Tanner and I dressed up to go to his grandparents for chili and doughnuts. It grandma is a incredible lady. She is always doing things for others. If it is her family or if it is neighbors. I hope to have that same sense for others as she does. We drove Austin up with us. We love being able to spend time with him! For the longest time while we were up at his grandparents it was just Austin, Tanner and Me. Then around nine, Tanners parents came and then Chad came up from Provo and as we were leaving Jeff and Dianne came. 
I am so happy that Tanner and I have such amazing families. We love getting to be with them as much as we can and the holidays are the perfect time to get to do that for often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment