Tanner and I were lucky enough to get tickets at the last minute to go to the game. I called my mom and asked her if there were any available tickets. We had a sleep over the night before with Tanners siblings and by the time we woke up it was just Chad left and he was going to the game so we thought. We should try and go to the game too. That is when I called my mom because she had mentioned that there might be tickets. She said that there were tickets left and that we could go but we had to meet them in 45 minutes about. It was a quick get ready and leave. We ended up going with my parents it a KBYU lunch and it was delicious. We didn't get those tickets because they ended up being in box seats so my parents took those and Tanner and I took my grandpas seasons tickets seats. It was such a game of mixed emotion but we ended up leaving before the game even officially ended because it was just getting sad.
We went and met up with Chad and started walking to my grandparents from the stadium. We ended up meeting my family driving back to my grandparents. We jumped in the trunk and headed to my grandparents.
It was a very fun day to be with my family.
We may have struggled a little with the lighting and with my face so we took a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment