Tanner and I went to our first Vocal Point concert together. I loved for the first time being able to sit next to my husband at a Vocal Point concert. He loved it! He has been so busy these past few months he has not had time to miss Vocal Point but being at the concert and not performing was the little wake up it took for him to start missing being involved in a musical group.
It was really nice being able to see so many of his old group mates. (Is that what you call them? Members might be better.) We got to go to dinner with Aly and Ross before the concert. We really enjoy being able to spend time with them. They are incredible people and we love their company. We also got to see Aubrey there which we LOVE getting to run into her as much as we can. It was so great to run into friends.
The concert was wonderful. The guys were funny, entertaining and musically they were very cohesive. ( I was trying to find just one work for musically cohesive.)
P.S. Tanner and I sometimes... most of the time... struggle to take a picture we both agree on the first or second time. Here are the tries from the concert.




No comments:
Post a Comment