Tanner and I went to the movies last night. We had ourselves a little date night. It has been a while since we had a official date night. Tanner asked me in the morning if I wanted to go on a date with him that night. He went and bought tickets to Wreck It Ralph. Which I have been wanting to see since I saw the first preview. We had reception to go to first for my friend Haley. We got to see Annalee and Emari there. We love getting to see them. I love that my sister lives close so that we can see each other and do things together.
For our date we went to dinner at CPK. We had to hurry just a little because we needed to make it to the movie. We got to the movies, got popcorn and a drink....after buying that I remembered why I have hidden candy and treats in my bag for most of my life. It is because a small popcorn and drink are almost 10 dollars. That is crazy!! Then we got into the theater and there are assigned seat now at the Cinemark Theaters but people did not really think that was important until people had to kick them out of there seat because many people had to get up and movie throughout most of the previews. During the movie I was laughing so hard a some part and then just throughout the whole movie Tanner and I were laughing. I would definitely recommend that movie for anyone.
To had more to our perfect night was the snow! It has snowed all day and it was perfect. Tanner and I both love winter/ Christmas love so it was the perfect date night.

No comments:
Post a Comment