We love September in our family. This is the month that Tanner and I got married and that we moved into our home in Lehi. We try to celebrate both of those every September which means a get away or vacation for us. Before that happened this September many other things happened.
*Layla and I went to the splash pad and playground in Lehi with Allison and Payton.
* Layla and I started a little preschool and we learned about making colors so we made foam paint.
* Layla and I enjoying our one on one time together.
* Making cookies and eating... most... of them.
* Labor Day was spent with our friends John, Brin, Oscar and Chloe. We hiked to Battle Creek Falls in American Fork.
* Our Labor Day evening was spent at a Family Reunion for Tanner's Archibald side of the Family. Layla got to take home the balloons and that made her night and the rest of the week!
* Layla and I found our first pray mantis so we followed it until it was safely in the bush. We also found a snake we picked up and put in our garden. ( We don't kill creature.... we give them somewhere to live... I guess.)
* I hit 24 weeks pregnant.... and have been very bad at taking belly bump pictures.
*I had a little scare and had to go to the hospital, luckily everything was okay and Layla thought it was so fun to be in the hospital bed and play with the remote that moves the bed.
*Layla has her own fashion style and I love getting to see her outfits. Usually it is a "play" article of clothing and a "dressy" article together.
*We had Tanner's work party at Boondocks and Layla LOVED every minute of it.
LAS VEGAS
We spent out anniversary down in Las Vegas this year. We went down September 20 until September 24.
We spent most of the time relaxing and spending time by the pool. We did enjoy some time touring the stripe, eating at the Cesear Palace Buffet, watching the fountain at the Belagio, going to M&M World, shopping at the outlets, watching them feed sting rays and watching a mermaid show.
Bryce Canyon
We decided to take a detour on our way home from Las Vegas and stop in Bryce Canyon. Tanner and I have always talked about going but have yet to actually do it so we thought, we have the time and we are closer to it now then at home so we did it. It was so amazing! Layla was not the happiest about it but she still found moments to enjoy like chasing little chipmunks around.







No comments:
Post a Comment