Friday, October 28, 2016

Our October!

Edge Home Pumpkin Bash
It was so hot outside this year during the pumpkin bash we wore shorts and short sleeve shirts. Layla loved getting to meet Spiderman and Elsa. She followed Elsa around for a while just watching what she was doing. There was SO SO many people there this year. We loved getting to play on the slides and bouncy house and getting to play games and watch the police dogs. It was fun to do this and eat some fun treats. 





HALLOWEEN COUSIN PARTY 












HALLOWEEN!!!





University Mall
We went to University Mall for the first time since the new remodel. We got to play in the kid place, the fountain and do a little shopping and pretzel eating. It was so much fun to do all of this with my sister and her two girls! 







We went to wake Layla up from her nap one day.  She had got out of her bed and grabbed the picture of her and Tanner we keep in there. She said she wanted to lay by daddy. 


We went to Evan's Family Farm with Emari's Preschool class and Annalee and Tessa. It was fun for Layla to get to run around. She mostly loved the little slide and the bean bag games. 



Layla got to go to her first "friend" birthday party. Her and I walked over to Gemma's house. I dropped her off and she had SO much fun with all her church friends. She got to color, eat cake and learned about the show Goldie and Bear.  


Belly Bump Picture at 29 weeks!


30 Weeks! 
*I had made a goal to run until I hit 30 weeks. This was my red face and belly after our run on the day I hit 30 weeks. It was so nice to know I accomplished a goal I had set for myself. It wasn't easy near the end and I got slower but I did it.* Now, I get to walk more of the way than run which my belly likes more but surprisingly my back doesn't. 


Getting ready for our wards chili cook off and Trunk or Treat! She couldn't contain her excitement in getting to be Cinderella!


At the Critical Mass and Beyond Measure Concert! 
My cousin Emily is in Critical Mass and they did a great job. Layla and Tanner got to dance for some of the songs and Layla couldn't wait for the next song to come! It is nice getting to support family.


Meeting Baby Alfie for the first time at his Welcome Home Party! 


Play Dates with Payton
* We got to go to the Bean Museum with my cousin Allison and her little boy Payton. They are both learning to play with other kids but I still LOVE getting to be around my cousin and have a "mom" friend. 
The little kids ran around looking at so many of the different animals, insects and fish. Mostly the slide was were the fun was at. Layla didn't want to leave it. 
* We also got to spend a day making Halloween masks and playing. I didn't get a picture of Layla in her mask but she wore it the rest of the day when we got home. She was a one eyed monster. 





Museum of Natural Curiosity
* We took our friends Oscar and Chloe to the museum for their first time. As many might know Layla and I spend a lot of time here and I love to see how she and her mind have grown and developed in many of these rooms and activities. We got to spend a little time in each area and it seemed liked the kids really loved it. I had a little freak out when Layla decided she was big enough to climb up the rope jungle gym and then I couldnt see or find her after. Many my mom heart couldn't take it for much longer. We hope we get to go back with them again. 3 toddlers in the museum though makes for a long of running around!


My sister in law Jessica is pregnant with her first and Marci and I got to put together a little baby shower for her. We did a lady bug theme. It was so much fun making the banner and little lady bugs and the delicious food. Marci was so creative in what she had chosen to make for the food. There are little lady bug pretzel and chocolate, little tomato, cheese, olive bugs, blueberry and cranberry muffins. Really, everything was adorable. 











THE CRAZY ADVENTURES OF OUR LITTLE LAYLA!!









No comments:

Post a Comment