Piano Guys Concert!
One of the best Christmas Presents I got was that I get to go on a "bigger" date with Tanner each month where he plans the whole thing including a babysitter! I love him for planning out and getting things organized for us to have these dates!
GRANDMA CAMP 2016
*Camping in the backyard * Swimming * Pioneer Stories * Delicious food
* Temple to Temple Run * New Games * Relaxing at Great Grandma and Grandpa Woolley's
* A lot of Cousin Fun
Pioneer Day!
Family BBQ! Finishing the night with sparklers and snaps with the little girls!
Layla's First Swimming Lessons
RANDOM PICTURES
*Just one day of garden picks*
* Layla wanted to be the baby in the crib*
* When Layla is tired now she will come and lay on my arm*
*Date to Peter Pan at the Hale Center Theater*





No comments:
Post a Comment