Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Our Seattle Visit

I was thinking of doing separate posts for each day for our Seattle trip but I decided I am just going to do one really long one with A LOT of pictures.
DAY 1: Harbor Cruise Tour, Aquarium, Pikes Place Market, Ivars for dinner.
DAY 2: Church, Temple visit, Discovery Park, Uneeda Burgers for dinner
DAY 3: Snoqualmie Falls, Underground Tour of Seattle, dinner at Din Tai Fung with Andrew and Tessa.
DAY 4: Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Playground and dinner with Tyler and Haley in Bellevue.
DAY 5: Woodland Park Zoo, Ferry to Bainbridge Island, Ice Cream at Mora's.
DAY 6: Deception Pass Bridge and hiking around there, visiting Mike and Amanda and their kids, then dinner at Duke's.
DAY 7: Pikes Place Markets for lunch and shopping, playing on a playground before we catch our flight home.


























































































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment