Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Time 2015

It is incredible how much you can fit into a day and a week and a month. Sometimes I feel like I am so busy with everything in my life that I feel like I have done nothing. Then I look back and I did something everyday that was wonderful, different and fulfilling. I owe a lot of that to my husband! Tanner is a wonderful man who makes my dreams come true and as our blog is titled we truly are living happily every after. We get to go plan, dream, work and play together. There is no better way for Tanner and I to live our lives. We have so many adventures everyday even if, for some days those are just the tantrums that come with a toddler but then we get to dream together for our future and we have some big plans coming up in the next few months. Tanner truly makes me happy every day! Here is just some of what has been happening in this Nilsson home in the month of March.

Jazz Game: Tanner and I were very lucky to get to go to a Jazz game this year and sit in the Executive Suite. We had so much food and drinks and leather seats. We especially enjoyed the company we were with. The other couple were so funny and great to get to know and have a great chat with while watching the game off and on.





UVU Soccer Games: Alec is playing for UVU this year and we haven't missed a game. There have been three games and he has played so well in all of them. There were two in Orem and one in Salt Lake City. 












Night at the Museum: For one of our date nights this month we went to sushi and then went to the night at the museum that was going on at this museum in Lehi. We got to see all kinds of people, animals, displays and rocks. It was such a fun experience to go to in our city.






St. Patrick's Day: We did not do much on St. Patrick day to celebrate other than wear green. Layla, Tanner and I all got to wear green together. Even though it happens often that we all wear the same color.  Layla and I did get to spend our afternoon down in Provo visiting Leanne and Sophie. Sophie is getting so big. I cannot wait for her to be able to play with Layla. I love getting to have a sister in law that I love to talk with and we are really friends!



Les Miserables, Orem Hale Center Theater: Tanner and I went to Les Mis in Orem for one of our dates and it is such a good reminder about how incredible music can be. It is such a wonderful show and the music can bring out so many emotions and then the actors with their singing were wonderful. We knew a few members of the cast we saw and they were wonderful in their characters. There were 3 old members of Vocal Point and one of our friends Ari.



Backyard Fun: Layla has been loving this weather and wants to go outside every day. We have picnics in the backyard and play with balls and in the dirty and just run around for hours. We did invite Jenna and the girls over after lunch to play with us for a little while.






Women's Conference: My mom and I watched Women's Conference together this year at my parents house. We ate and talked and enjoyed each others company. I loved the message they sent about defending the family, marriage and about keeping a Christ centered home. I felt like this message was so much to me with being a newer mom I feel like my purpose has been blurred some and that was the perfect spiritual reminder of my true purpose. I love being a mom! It is the best blessing in the world.
Gentri Concert: Tanner and I were very lucky to get tickets to the Gentri launch party/concert. Tanner's friend Brad is in the trio and was able to get us tickets to see the show. They were wonderful performers and I am amazed at the talent they are able to showcase. I told tanner as we were leaving how during some songs their voices were captivating and made you want to keep listening.  We wish them luck in this adventure and hope to get to hear more things from them in the future. I hope they do a hymns/spiritual song CD.



Sophie's Blessing Day: Sunday was Sophie Nilsson's blessing day. She is a beautiful, well behaved baby with such gorgeous hair and eyes. We got to go up to Sandy to attending the blessing and Chad did a wonderful job and was able to stay calm during his blessing even with Sophie crying just a little. We then go to enjoy time as a family at Tanner's parents house. It is always entertaining to get to together with the whole family. So many personalities and so much energy. Layla loves it and she gets to run around with everyone.

Picture Fun: We have done so much and I cant document it all but here are a few pictures from our month.
















No comments:

Post a Comment