Here is just a little of what happened in March!
I took Adeline's 2 month pictures on March 1st. Only a few days after her actual "month" birthday!
We celebrated Dr Seuss Day with Payton and Allison by making green fizzy eggs, eating cat in the hat pizza, making thing one and thing two crafts, and reading Green Eggs and Ham.
We love going on walks on the trails by our house! Especially when the animals (horses, cows and goats) are out!
Sunday Fun Day!
Layla gave her first talk in church and Adeline went to the first full three hours of church!
*crying some or most of Layla's talk*
Tanner had the chance to sing with some of the young men in our ward before he got released from young mens!
Moana took over our life for a few weeks! We sang, acted out, dress up like, and sang and sang and watched it many times.
Reading time EVERYDAY with my girls!
Playing with friends and again... Moana
PLAY TIME!!
GETTING OUT THE TENT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!
- Cant wait to use this Christmas gift-
ST. PATRICKS DAY!!
Spencer and Natalee's Wedding Luncheon
Grandparent Time!!
My mom's birthday dinner. Tanner grilled for the family! So Delicious!
How you get carried to bed when you keep making up reasons by you don't have to go to bed yet.
- I am still hungry.
-I am too tired.
-I just need to tell you one more thing.
- We still need to...
- It's not dark enough outside yet.
-We need to read scripture again.
-I have to put my dolls to bed first.
and more and more.



No comments:
Post a Comment