Friday, May 26, 2017

Adeline's Blessing Day!

Adeline's Blessing 
This was such a wonderful day! Tanner gave a wonderful blessing.  Hearing the words that were said in the blessing makes me realize just how precious Adeline is. She has so much wonderful potential and was blessed with so much good in her life. I cannot wait to see the blessings Heavenly Father has in store for her and for those around her. She has such a sweet, calming spirit and I know that she will be able to use that to further the work of the Lord as a missionary in her life. Being her mom has already been a blessing and I am amazed everyday by her and her smile!
We are so grateful for the family that we have so close to us! It was one of the first big family get-togethers where everyone was there. All of my siblings and all of Tanner's. We will defiantly  remember this for the future because we know this was probably a one time thing. Happy Blessing Day Adeline Nilsson!

The Priesthood Men from the Blessing Circle



My Parents 
Grandpa and Grandma Woolley 

Tanner, Adeline and I 

Granny T, Adeline and I 
Side Story- The dress Adeline was wearing was the same dress that my Great Grandma Long(Granny T, my grandma's, Mom) made for my aunt, forty six years ago. It has been worn by her girl descendants ever since. Each girl has their name embroidered on it with their birth dates in pink of the slip inside the dress. 

Granny T, my mom, Adeline and I 

Andrew and Jacqui
(my brother and sister in law)

Our Little Family 


Great Grandma and Grandpa Woolley, Adeline and I


Tanner and Adeline


GiGi and PaPa (Great Grandma and Grandpa Nilsson) Tanner and Adeline 

Papa, GiGi, Adeline, Tanner, Grandma and Grandpa Nilsson (Tanner's Parents)

Grandma Nilsson (Tanner's Mom)

Grandma and Grandpa Nilsson with Adeline

Great Grandma Woolley with Adeline 

Adeline and her cousin Indie 

Chance, Tanner, Adeline and Indie



No comments:

Post a Comment