Friday, June 3, 2016

The Month of April 2016

Nilsson Family Park City Getaway
Jace and Jenna moved to Texas so we got together as a family to spend sometime together before they left. We hung out and swam and enjoyed each others company. Its funny as we were going through the pictures half of them are of people sleeping. We loved getting to stay up late and tell jokes with Jace, Jenna, McKay, Brett and Marci and especially swimming two days in a row!  
  







Hiking the to the "Y" 
I haven't hiked to the "Y" since I was in Young Women's so at least 10 years ago. We loved it. It happened to also be during graduation so they turned the lights on while we were up there. We love getting to experience things by coincidence!!





Our Garden Had a Flood! 
It is fixed and everything is growing so well! 


NEW Play Set for Layla! 




Everyday Life of Layla








Tanner Going Fishing
Saturday Morning with the Young Men 









1 comment:

  1. Love the Layla sized door cut into the box! I seriously think toy stores should just resell all of their shipping boxes...kids think they are the best!

    ReplyDelete