Thursday, April 14, 2016

Spring Time 2016



General Conference Sunday at Granny T's 
The sunsets are so beautiful in her back yard! 






Friday Date Night at the Temple with Layla
I had told Layla all day that we would go have a picnic by the temple but I got distracted cleaning our home for hosting a baby blessing in two days so we ended up doing that for our Friday night activity. 








Garden Planted
I love spring time and I love the rain. Since I planted our garden and haven't got the sprinklers in yet... opps. The weather must have known because it has rained very day since! What a blessing! Minus.... our still broken window leaking water.... but all is well still! 




Cuddles with Tanner!



Family over for Claire's Baby Blessing. 
The best part is Layla's tippy toes! 


Cauliflower Pizza Dough Crust Pizza
 I did not hate it but I did not love it! It took a few little pizzas to get it right! Plus my homemade tomato sauce on the pizza; it is the only way we do tomato sauce in this house now! 



SNAP CHAT FUN!!







EVERYDAY ADVENTURES WITH LAYLA



















 GO COUGAR YU, MOM GO YU COUGARS
We headed over to B.Y.U and walked around campus and went to the duck ponds. 
As we were there I realized it has been 4 years since I graduated from B.Y.U. I felt very old!










No comments:

Post a Comment