TEMPLE SQUARE WITH THE NILSSON'S
GINGERBREAD HOUSES WITH MCKAY AND ALYSSA
CHRISTMAS WITH THE NILSSON FAMILY
SNOW DAY JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
CHRISTMAS EVE AT GRANNY T'S
CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS RELAXING AND FUN
Getting to celebrate a month of Christmas and with the focus on the gift of our Savior makes this and every year even more of a blessing to us. Having Layla in our home makes the excitement so tangible of the Christmas spirit. Teaching Layla about baby Jesus and hearing her tell me the story of Christ birth and saying "Oh, shhh, sad, bebe Jesus, ALL BETTER" is so touching.
Our Savior was born for us and we try to recognize that each day.
I love my Savior and I hope to teach my children that and that he is always here for us. The church has made so many videos about the reason for the season and I cannot stop watching them and showing them to Layla. Our Savior and his love is the reason why I believe and live the way that I do. With a focus on my family both close and extended and why I try to be better everyday through the atonement. It is the Savior that gives me the confidence I have of who I am, a daughter of my Heavenly Father. I have challenged myself through this next year to remember and recognize him not only in my life but in those around me. I hope you will as well.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment