Friday, October 23, 2015

What's Happened Since Hawaii

It is so shocking to me how each month goes by so slow and so fast. Here is what has happened in our family since we got back from Hawaii!

SICK LAYLA
Layla was sick the next day after Hawaii. I think she just had to much flying and not enough sleep and food.



PLAYING with COUSINS
Layla is so luck to get to live so close to ALL her cousins. We get to see them almost every week. Between weekly walks, craft/baking times and just getting play time. She looks forward to it everyday! She loved going to the Bean Museum at BYU with Allison and Payton. She was running around the whole time from animal to animal. 








 GENERAL CONFERENCE OCTOBER 2015
I made Grandma Nilsson's Cinnomon Rolls and Orange Rolls for Conference. Pictures from us trying to find things to keep a toddler occupied for two hours so we could listen to conference. 






3

* First Ice Cream Cone at Granny T's*

 THANKSGIVING POINT GARDENS 




 BYU FOOTBALL GAME 
* I love getting to go to games with my family and this was Layla's first football game. Now she cant stop staying "U" for BYU and Cougars. I love that it was the Homecoming game and I was an alumni this time!*







Visiting Tanner and Work
I was laughing with Tanner while we were at his work the other day because who needs this many screens! 5 and a ipad. This is what happens when you are a computer guy! We loved our visit! 



THE HOGLE ZOO
My sister has a pass to the zoo and I LOVE that she invites us to go with her and so does Layla. The animals and cousin time is our favorite. The elephant this time was a hit with the girls. It was getting a bath and they thought it was funny. The girls favorite animal was the peacock walking around! 










ALMOST HALLOWEEN- DRESS UP
soooooo Layla is not going to be Tinker Bell for Halloween. If you know her you know she LOVES Tinker Bell but this year we are going old school. Layla is going to be a pumpkin, I am going to be a witch and Tanner is going to be a ghost! But since we had the costume borrowed from my sister we thought playing dress up would be just as fun. Layla kept trying to "fly". 




OLD FRIEND VISIT
This is such an amazing thing! My cousin Allison and I used to play with my Grandparents neighbor Robert when we would go her their house. It has been almost 20 years and we still got together to visit with him and catch up while we is in Utah from Austria. We enjoyed our afternoon very very much. 


BYU COUGAR FAN!! 


SUNDAY WALKS TO SEE THE "HORSEY"



 Jonathan's Mission Call Opening
He got called to serve in the Santa Fe, Argentina mission and will report to the MTC in January!  



LAYLA'S PASSPORT PICTURE
For Thanksgiving this year we are going down to California and staying in my sister in laws families new beach house and part of that trip will be spent in Mexico to see the Tijuana Temple open house. My brother served there and now we get to see the temple in his mission! 


So much in such a short amount of time! We are loving this stage of our family and life and are trying to enjoy every moment to its fullest! There were so many great insights about family at conference and I want to try and be better at those each day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment