This day was Tanner's and my four year anniversary! We decided to spend this day doing what I wanted to do the whole trip! Have a full day of beach and pool! It was so nice. We woke up, relaxed for a while. Got ready to go to the Disney resort pool, we walked over there and realized that we needed writs bands to actually swim in those pools. So we turned back and went to our beach and pool. Tanner was so nice and let me read my book by the pool which I was dying to do the whole trip. It was so nice to hear Tanner and Layla playing in the pool while I got to lay and read. We spend a few hours together at the beach/pool until lunch time. We ate hot dogs by the pool and then headed up to put Layla down for a nap.
Then, Tanner and I laid on the balcony and read and talked and enjoyed our anniversary day together in Hawaii.
Aubrey and Chance got back from there day out going to a shark dive and they were going to watch Layla so Tanner and I could go snorkeling together in the lagoon by our condo. We got in our swimming suits and headed down there quickly before we need to head over to get our massages. Tanner is the best for making this day so special for him and I. We got to snorkel and see so many different colorful fish, got massages, went and got some smoothies and watched the sunset on the beach ( and got to watch Layla play too) and then went to Roy's and ate sushi, still got to put Layla to bed and got to spend the last little bit of our anniversary in the hot tub.
I am so grateful to have been able to have Aubrey and Chance there so that Tanner and I could enjoy so much on our anniversary together.
This was my favorite day because it was when I got to spend some great quality time with my husband and daughter and got to re- realize how much I love my husband and that he is my best friend and how he just understands and gets me. He is such a kind and giving person. I am trying to be more like him in that way. He is so generous! He tries to put what I want above what he wants all the time.
I love getting to have one on one time with him! I also love getting to see Layla try new things and interact with people. This was the perfect last full day in Hawaii.
No comments:
Post a Comment