There is just so much to write that I cannot decide if I should or if I should just let pictures tell the story of our New Years Eve and New Years Day. I love this holiday especially the way the Woolley's celebrate. It means spending a lot of time together, going bowling at BYU, eating a lot and playing games, watching movies and getting little to no sleep. This year we did not sleep over ( this is the family tradition to have the cousins sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa Woolley's) but that did not matter because we still left late and went back in the morning. It is the best way to finish out the holiday season.
Layla's First time Bowling
Layla did not stay awake until midnight but she did wake up a little to the sound of pots and pans, toy horns and celebrations.
New Years Day!
My dad with his granddaughters
Tanner bought we flowers to celebrate the New Year!
Happy New Year From Us to You!








No comments:
Post a Comment