
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
The Latest News at the Nilsson Home
I was able to celebrate my first Mothers Day this year. I was pregnant last year so Tanner did just a little thing for me but this year I have a baby! She is such a wonderful baby. Her and I get to play all day and she is growing so quickly. She is already starting to roll and scoot and sitting with little help. She also likes for us to hold her in a standing position and looking around. She has now eaten rice cereal and some watermelon. She is an incredible baby. She loves to eat and sleep. She is very observant and likes to try and study things. Layla is so tender hearted and can get startled quickly. For Mothers Day, Tanner make me stuffed homemade french toast. It was delicious and as always I am impressed by him more each day! I got many gifts from him and Layla and I got a little relaxing morning. Then, we got to talk with Tanners brother Mckay who is on a mission in Norway. We went to church and then to my parents and grandparents. It was a great day and a perfect first Mothers Day for me. I am extremely blessed to have a wonderful husband and daughter and family!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment