The month of December was a blur. The first week we were just waiting for Layla to get here. We kept busy and just hoped she would come soon. Then she finally came 5 days after my due date. Labor went well but then after pushing for 2 hours to doctor came in and said "Do you want the good news or the bad news? I said good. He said the good news was that she was doing great and that she wasnt in any stress from labor. The bad news was that I was to small to have a baby that way. So, I went in for a c-section and Layla was born at 7:22 on December 12, 2013. She was 7lbs 12oz and 21 inches long.
The next weeks went by so fast with getting use to a new baby around and my birthday, Christmas and New Years!
First movie was Frozen, which she slept through all but the last 20 minutes.
We hit Layla's one month and then two months. Time has gone by so fast and we have experienced so many firsts with her and I am loving every minute of being this little girls mom.
We have so many pictures and videos its so hard to choose just a few to put up but I dont want to go to crazy. There will be more pictures to come though.







No comments:
Post a Comment