Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Big Moments

So far this month has been filled with so many big events that I thought I will write a post now and probably one later. This month has been filled with sadness and with joy.


This month Tanner lost his Grandma Haws. 

She got sick and went into the hospital and a week later she passed away. We still do not know the exact reason. She will be very missed by her family and friends. Just this past weekend was her funeral and it was very well put together. Tanner got to sing "Savior Redeemer of my Soul". His grandma loved to listen to him sing and so he was happy to be able to sing at her funeral. Tanners mom and Tanner's immediate family sang a song. It was the first time I really sang with Tanners family and they all have such good voices so I was a little out of place. It was great to share in the moment though. There were three other songs that were sung and they were incredible. One of the songs was "I am a child of God" that was sung by the grandchildren.  There were stories shared by two of her kids, her two sisters and a grandchild. She was an incredible women and accomplished so much in her life and everything she put her mind too she accomplished. She will be incredible missed!


Here are the links to her obituary and a video of pictures of her life.



The good news from this month :

 We have a new niece. 
Her name is, Grace Emeline Nilsson
Jenna and Jace had there baby. 





No comments:

Post a Comment