Monday, January 7, 2013

The Holidays Part 4 or 5

CHRISTMAS!!
Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma Taylor's and I got to see most of my cousins from that side of the family and its always good to see that side of my family. Then we left and headed up to Tanner's Grandma and Grandpa Haw's. They are such a cute and funny couple and it was even better to see cousins there that we don't get to see often. I really enjoyed getting to meet Amber. She is such a talented and beautiful girl. Then all of her brothers who are adorable and hilarious!  We got to read stories and sing songs at both homes and be reminded of the true meaning of Christmas! 
Christmas! I love Christmas but man it is a little bit of a stressful Holiday for me. I try my best to not feel that way but I cannot help it with the number of houses we need to get to so that we can spend the Holiday with family. It starts with Tanner and I having our own Christmas at home ( That is my favorite part, we spoil each other), then to my parents house ( loving that they live close!!), Grandma Taylor is next ( We try to get to her house because she is such a wonderful lady and loves the quality time we get with her, even when she is sick on Christmas.) From there it is up to Sandy for Tanner's parents house (they are such a fun loving family and getting to be together.)We left there after a few hours and headed to Grandma and Grandpa Nilsson's house. There we have our call with Andrew. ( I love getting the call from Andrew, he is one of my very best friends.) After eating dinner quickly there we head to Provo for our last stop of the day at my Grandma and Grandpa Woolley's which is nice to end at because it is nice to sit and relax but have the option to play games, eat, talk or do whatever you want. Finally at 11 pm we are finally ready to go home and sleep or unpack everything we received. It was way to much and we feel very blessed with everything that we received. 
The Holidays are wonderful and a time we get to see our family more often then just during the normal year. 


Before

After




 We are so blessed in our life and we are so grateful for everything that we have and everything that we received this Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment