Monday, January 7, 2013

The Holidays Part 3 of 5

MY 23rd BIRTHDAY 
My birthday came next. It was the best birthday I could have every asked for! My husband spoils me and helps me fulfill my dreams. This year, Tanner and I slept in, relaxed during the day, then at night we headed to the Grand America Hotel, the Melting Pot, and then the Kurt Bestor Christmas concert. Amazing all of it. I felt like a princess. The hotel was beautiful and very fancy. The Melting Pot was delicious! The Kurt Bestor concert was more fun then I thought I could have at a piano/orchestra concert. We ordered room service breakfast probably the first and last time we will ever do that. Then spent the day shopping. It was nice to shop with each other and just get to spend a whole day with my best friend. That night we got to spend time with my sister and brother-in-law by going to the Eclipse concert. It was a incredible weekend. 












No comments:

Post a Comment