Monday, July 9, 2012

Picture Dump

So, this blog was a wedding present to my beautiful bride on our wedding day, and it is way under utilized!  Ashley and I have been working on being better at taking pictures, and I have a number that I have taken on my phone.  Hopefully in the future, blog posts can go up as things happen.  For now, here is a dump of all the pictures and a brief description of what they are!

Singing to Ashley at our wedding luncheon

McKay is taller than me now...

Found a waterfall randomly hiking for a place to have pictures taken.

Funny face!

Our first Christmas lights! We love them!

At the Joseph Smith Memorial Building after seeing the lights on temple square

Ashley's birthday decorations.  I did them myself!

Hehehe.  PS, Aubrey is really talented at taking funny pictures with the iPad.  And yes, it is a talent.

:)

Ashley and I all dressed up! I don't remember what it was for...

Ashley and Emari! We love her!

She is so cute! And Emari is too!

After my last Covey show with Vocal Point

On a hike! Can't remember where...

I think it was just the first warm day of the year, so we went for a hike :)

:)

I can't remember what this is...

Or this...

All I know is, sometimes Ashley just says "Let's take a picture!" so I do it.

Heber Valley camp with Grandma and Grandpa Nilsson

TopBlip Stadium of Fire competition at the Scera Shell with Dave Barnes

And with Ross and Aly!

All dressed up again! For a wedding reception :)

At the pool! We love the sun!

4th of July Provo parade with Emari

The parade is...great... ;)

So there ya go, a terribly incomplete, probably chronologically inaccurate, out of date update on our fairy tale life. Maybe I'll put up some of the videos next.

Tanner

1 comment:

  1. woohoo i made it! hahaha:) funny faces is a talent. thank you.

    ReplyDelete