We woke up and went to eat breakfast before our couples massage. We had a half hour so we had to hurry a little fast. I put on a swimsuit my hair in a ponytail and left the room. I was so excited to get a massage. We went and ate and I got oatmeal for breakfast which was so good. Those people in Mexico sure now how to make oatmeal. Then we walked out to the side of the resort by the beach where the tables were set up for our massages. We got 40 minute massages which I loved!!! I think that was exactly the perfect gift for me. Laying there with just the sound of the waves all around us was incredible. I was floating on a cloud. After the massage we decided to get some water and to lay and read on the beach and go to the pool. The pool was the perfect tempature. It was a little deep for me to just swim in all the time because I could barely touch the bottom but luckily there were seats all around for me to sit on. We then went and ate lunch. After lunch we took another walk on the beach this time the other direction. There were some really pretty resorts next to us. Tanner and I had a good talk about our life together and what we our expectations are and just how we want to continue our lives from here on.
After the massages, laying out for a whole 20 mintues, going to the pool, lunch and walking on the beach it was time to get ready for the day and getting ready for our dinner at the italian resturant that was at the resort. Dinner was amazing we had so much fun talking and trying new foods. We then went on another walk around the resort and on the beach. We had to walk off all the food we just ate. We realized with all of our walks on the beach that we walk way to fast in the sand. We got tired after about 5 minutes so we kept having to reminding ourselves to walk slower in the sand. It was time for bed at this point of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment