We got off the airport to very hot, sunny, humid air and I could already tell this was going to be a fun vacation. We found our way into the airport and went through security and customs and then we were finally ready to find our ride and get to the hotel. We started walking and we got stopped by a lot of people asking if we needed rides or if we need to get reservations for hotels, boat rides, scuba diving or snorkeling tours. We only had 3 days there so we were not really looking to do stuff like that but we mentioned the hotel we were staying at and people would say " That is the perfect place for retired people and honeymooner because there is nothing to do!" I just laughed because that is exactly what we are, honeymooners. We finally got to the hotel and checked in, and this lady was trying to selling tours to us by saying if we go to this breakfast put on by the hotel that we can get a discount on the tours if we go. I just kept saying no and tanner was saying "No I don't think we are interested in that" but she kept going, trying to get us to go for this tour. We finally just said no. We went up to our room and we got all cleaned up after the flights and we then checked out the hotel and then we went back to the room and took a nap because the wedding day made us tired. Who knew wedding days were tiring? I heard but I didn't know until I wanted to sleep for the 3 days straight we were gone. We slept until it was time for dinner. We went to the buffet that night. We had so much food. There were these noodles with vegetables that was so good! We don't know what they put in them but we want to learn how to make them. Then we just had all different meats and salads and then we got one of each dessert just to try. After eating we took a walk on the beach at night and looked at the stars. Hoping I would see a shooting star, since in my 21 years of life I still have not been able to see one in the sky. After many failed attempts. We still didn't see any but I did see a bat. I got freaked out so I told Tanner it was time to go inside. That was day one of our honeymoon. It was nice relaxing and a much needed vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment