Vocal Point Reunion
VP25
Words cannot describe this weekend. Vocal Point is such an incredible group of men. They have had so much influence through their music and through the way they represent themselves. They get to share their talents and testimony of the gospel through music and that blesses lives all over the world. We were able to meet and get to know so many more of the alumni and their families this time and they are still incredible men and their wives are equally wonderful. Some of the wives put in a lot of time and effort to help with not only the reunion but with helping Vocal Point stay successful. It was amazing. I hope I can be like so many of those women, a few years down the road.
Tanner has been blessed to have a wonderful gift with singing and beatboxing. He has been able to share that through Vocal Point. This weekend we got to reminisce about his time in Vocal Point, especially the "Sing off" group. We were both able to catch up with old friends and make new friends and life long connections with others because of this blessing of Vocal Point.
They got to make a music video with the alumni, perform two numbers in the concert (Sing and Nearer my God to thee) and did many other socials, receptions and meetings.
Since my Uncle Danny was in Vocal Point as well, I got to spend the weekend with Danny, my Aunt Staci and her kids.Which was really nice to have actual family there. Even though Vocal Point is a "family" as well! As part of that, the alumni's kids (10-22) performed a song in the concert. It was amazing! My cousin Elizabeth got pulled up on stage from one of the current members Karl and she was so cute and nervous up there, so of course I took a picture.
I wish I could share all the pictures and videos of them singing but I will just share three of my favorites.
VIDEOS:
"Footloose"
"We All Need Saving"
Tanner in Matt's Beatboxing solo
Tanner comes in at minute 3:40






No comments:
Post a Comment