Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Nilsson's Life this February

Watching Emari and Tessa for the weekend!









SUPERBOWL SUNDAY/ MCKAY'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY
*Don't let this face confuse you, Layla loved being at this birthday party!* 
She was acting more at home at McKay and Alyssa's house then at most of her Aunts and Uncles homes. She loves their nieces and nephews and so do Tanner and I. They are SO wonderful!!





TANNER SINGING AT HIS GRANDMA'S COUSINS FUNERAL
*** HE DID AMAZING!!!***
*LAYLA WAS THE PHOTOGRAPHER- I THINK SHE HAS REAL TALENT*




GRANDMA TAYLOR'S 80th BIRTHDAY
*I love my Grandma Taylor so much and I am so blessed to have her as a mentor and friend and that she loves spending time with me and my family. I am so happy how her birthday party turned out and that she appreciated seeing SO many friends and family!*

VALENTINES!!!!!
*Delicious and Filling Dinner at La Caille 
*Wonderful GENTRI Concert 
*Flowers
* Heart Breakfast in Bed
*Church and Layla Sleeping in church
*Family Night with Tanners wonderful parents and siblings! We loved getting to be all together with them for the traditional family Valentines waffle dinner. 
*LOVE AND LOVE AND MORE LOVE








Doesn't my husband look great?! He has been working on being more fit and looking healthier!
The best part is he still eats the dinners I make (clearly restaurant food too) and eats dessert with me every night!!! 
I am so proud of him! He is truly the best husband for me!








Weekly Get together with Sister -in- Laws
*Layla and I love getting to spend a day each week with her cousins, we are sad and miss Jessica now that she is working again but are SO happy she found a wonderful job!*
*The hilarious things that happen with these little girls makes my day!*











PICTURES OF OUR LIFE!!
*Picture overload*




Potty Training is a BIG part of our life this month but Layla is AMAZING!!


































OUTSIDE FINALLY!!!






 Picture at Jacqui's Birthday Lunch!
*I have seriously been blessed with amazing sister in laws!*






No comments:

Post a Comment