Sunday, July 5, 2015

Father's Day

I have been thinking of what to write in this post because it is hard for me to express my love and appreciate for Tanner, my Dad and my father-in-law Brett. They are all such wonderful men who have blessed my life immensely.

For the actual Fathers Day, I made Grandma Nilsson's orange rolls for Tanner for breakfast. Then we went to church. I made Tanner wait until after church to open his gifts from Layla and I. He got to sleep in a little because I woke up and got Layla ready so he could take it easy on Sunday. Then we got home from church and I was able to give him his gift and then made him home made rolls and roast beef sandwiches for lunch. The rest of the day was him getting to rest, talk with his dad and spend some nice time at home with Layla and I. Then for dinner that night we went to Grandma and Grandpa Woolley's.
It was nothing extreme but I wanted to make that day all about Tanner and what he wants. He truly is the best thing in my life. He is so kind, caring, strong, hard working, funny, talented. I could go on forever. Layla is very blessed to have such a wonderful father.

I really hope that all the Father's in my life know how much I love them and am so grateful for them and their examples!










No comments:

Post a Comment