Monday, August 27, 2012

Graduation and to Las Vegas

This is going to start at my graduation. It seems hard now to remember what our life was like before that. It was school, work and vocal point most nights.  I am going to start at graduation because it seems much easier to start at a big event like that. I graduated from Brigham Young University in April of 2012. This was something that had always seemed to far into the distance that I would not have to plan for real life but years. Then it happened. I was very lucky to be in a job that is in the healthcare industry and that I love and am growing love for it each day.

 Siblings: Annalee, Me, Alec 
 Me and My Husband Tanner 
 (Mom, Me, Dad)
(Chad, Emari, Annalee, Me, Tanner, Alec) 

For my graduation gift from my husband, he took us down to Las Vegas. I know its super close but I had never been there. We drove down and stayed for 3 days. We did a lot of walking in those few days but we had fun and saw so much. Pictures to follow.
We decided to make a wish in the Bellagio fountain. I was not very good at flicking my penny into the fountain but I made it in there by tossing instead of flicking. 




 We stopped by the Las Vegas temple on our way home and man it was refreshing to see the temple after spending a two days on the stripe. 

 We waited in line for this food for awhile but man did we eat a lot. Tanner wanted to go to a real buffet while we were in Las Vegas and it was very delicious.

 

 We wanted to go to M&M World because Tanner and I have a little bit of a obsession with Peanut M&M's. We have ate bags of them since we have been married. Also, we got to watch a 3D movie in M&M world. 


We had a wonderful time together. It was a much needed time away together and a great way to celebrate being graduated. Thanks Tanner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment